- Swinburne University: Global study to investigate the impact of COVID-19 social restrictions on health and wellbeing
- Monash University:
- Counting the COVID-19 social cost: How people are faring in the pandemic
- The Melbourne Experiment: An interdisciplinary research collaboration to study the effects of the COVID-19 restrictions on the functions of the city.
- Melbourne University: Impacts of COVID-19 – Tracking the economic and social wellbeing of Australians living through the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Australian National University: Centre for Social Research: Longitudinal examination of the social, mental, economic and political impacts of the coronavirus released.