Partnership Grants 2021 - APPLICATIONS CLOSED
A bit about the grants
These grants aim to support local partnerships, progress a key prevention project or initiative that is ready to go but just needs a little financial boost to get it on its way.
Are you eligible? Ask yourself…..
- Am I part of a partnership or network in the Outer East working to improve the health and wellbeing of the local community?
- Are we trying to achieve outcomes focused on addressing one of the following:
- health eating or food security
- preventing violence against women and/or gender equality
- reducing alcohol related harms
- mental health and wellbeing
- Covid recovery
- Does our partnership need a little boost to assist you progress your collaborative efforts?
DID YOU ANSWER YES !!!!
Then the OEPCP 2021 Partnership Grants could be just the thing to help your partnership progress it’s dream collaborative project or initiative.
OEPCP Partnership Grants 2021-2022
Applications CLOSED 30 August 2021
Monday 7 March 2022: Projects to be completed, budget acquitted and final report submitted.
Email Questions & Submit Applications to: [email protected]