Busting the Myths WG
- BTM in its current format can be used as is, however will require supporting documents. Workplace training could be an appropriate use.
Kylie to work with Ari on developing supporting documentation. Stats to be reviewed in light of new NCAS data.
- Each Myth to be developed as its own individual video, with additional audio/slides/footage as relevant, linking the Myth with GE content. A suite of Myths then would be available for our partners to use and promote. Supporting guides to be released with the suite of videos. Short trailer video made to promote the suite.
Kylie & Ari to look at what info WHE can provide for the GE linking information.
- Review of current content on ‘Legal’ to determine what might be missing, and what is an absolute MUST.
Everyone to send through ideas.
- Short and sharp mini films / gif’s for use on Social media to be developed. E.g “Have you”…. Need to be cautious about not presenting problems and dis-empowering the public, these need to have realistic and achievable call to actions.
Everyone to look through audio log and submit ideas.
- Explore potentially partnering with ECLC on the Legal footage, potentially for use in their training.
Kylie to get in touch with ECLC
- Explore a Workforce/Employment related video – will need all new footage for this.
Kylie & Jacky to look at opportunities to do this.
Next Meeting – TBC, approx late Jan 2019.