Governance of the OEPCP is the responsibility of the Executive Committee, which is formed by senior representation from the partner agencies. The role of the Executive Committee is to facilitate and monitor the partnership development, business transactions, operational processes and strategic direction of the OEPCP. There are currently 7 organisations represented on the Executive Committee, and appointments are for 3 years.
- Sue Sestan (Chair) | CEO | Inspiro
- Ann Elkins | Director Strategy, Development and Marketing | EACH
- Debra Styles | Manager Community Services | Maroondah Council
- Isha Scott | Executive Officer Community Partnerships & Wellbeing | Yarra Ranges Council
- Annette Rudd | Acting CEO | Women’s Health East
- Petrina Dodds Buckley | Manager Community Wellbeing | Knox City Council
- Kate Gibson | Manager Partnerships and Community Development | Eastern Community Legal Centre